☆ ☆ ☆INSIDE THE AUTHOR WITH 20 QUESTIONS: BARBIE BOHRMAN☆ ☆ ☆
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
A liar or someone who is ungrateful.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
My puppy Lily making pig noises as she sleeps while she’s burrowed into the crook of my neck.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The alarm clock.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
A tie: Cunt and Motherfucker
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Professional film critic.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Tax Accountant (It just sounds soooo boring lol.)
10. What are you reading right now?
Young Orson: The Years of Luck and Genius on the Path to Citizen Kane by Patrick McGilligan
11. What book(s) do you urge readers to read?
Outlander ENTIRE series by Diana Gabaldon, The Bronze Horseman trilogy by Paullina Simons, The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah, Attachments by Rainbow Rowell, The Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz, I Hunt Killers trilogy by Barry Lyga, Fever series by Karen Marie Moning, The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher, Experiment in Terror series by Karina Halle, Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma, Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding, Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, Anything, literally ANYTHING written by Stephen King… just to name a few lol.
12. What inspires you?
Usually driving and listening to music a certain lyric will grab my attention and gets the ball rolling. Before long, by the time I’ve reached my destination I’ve plotted most of a story in my head.
13. What is your favorite indulgence?
I indulge in Kate Spade purses too often, lol.
14. What is your favorite movie?
A three-way tie between The Godfather Part 2, Goodfellas, and The Departed.
15. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
Do pajamas count? If they do, then definitely pajamas!
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
17. What is something you like to collect?
Pop! Funko Dolls, Archie Comic Books, anything Kate Spade, and signed favorite books
18. What item must you have with you at all times?
19. What city could you get lost in for hours to explore?
20. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I’m an introvert. If I go to a party or out to a bar to hang out with people, I prefer to be sitting in a corner and not talking to anyone, kind of minding my own business. People mistake it for being rude and/or bitchy, but I genuinely feel uncomfortable around a group of people in a social setting. I’d much rather be home.
After Dark Question: Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Boba Fett because I remember seeing him for the first time on the big screen in Empire Strikes Back and thinking, “Whoa, he’s a serious badass!”