☆ ☆ ☆INSIDE THE AUTHOR WITH 20 QUESTIONS: MISHA ELLIOTT☆ ☆ ☆
1. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
Despite my love of the beach, I can’t swim.
2. What would an ideal day be for you?
On a boat fishing during the day then writing in the afternoon while on the beach.
3. What is your favorite curse word?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What is your favorite indulgence?
Peanut Butter cookies.
6. What profession would you not like to do?
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
I have two Ray Liotta, Tom Hardy.
8. What is your FB relationship status (single, married, it’s complicated)?
9. What is your biggest phobia?
Fear of deep water.
10. What are your favorite foods?
Bulgogi (Korean beef dish) if I can’t have that I’ll take something with seafood.
11. What are your least favorite foods?
12. You are at a concert, who are you with and who are you seeing?
RL Griffin at a Matthew Mayfield show.
13. What is your favorite quote?
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.” – Marianne Williamson
14. What is your all-time favorite book?
The Secret Garden I loved it as a child, read it to my kids and look forward to reading it with our grandchildren.
15. If you could hang out one day with your favorite writer, who would it be and what would you do?
Nora Roberts, I wouldn’t care what we did for the day.
16. Out of your male characters in your books who would you marry, kill, fuck?
Marry – Asher
Fuck – Daemon
Kill – Ian
17. Out of your female characters in your books who would you marry, kill, fuck?
Kill – Angie
18. What word or words do you like to read in a book (can pertain to describing anything or just in general)?
The first time a character says I love you and means it.
19. What word or words do you not like to read in a book (can pertain to describing anything or just in general)?
20. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?