☆ ☆ ☆INSIDE THE AUTHOR WITH 20 QUESTIONS: RIANNMILLER☆ ☆ ☆
1. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I met my husband almost 23 years ago (when I was only 15) and we’ve been together ever since.
2. What would an ideal day be for you?
I would be on a beach, with a cabana boy serving me drinks. Of course I would have my laptop and kindle with me.
3. What is your favorite curse word?
In real life it’s damn it. When writing I’d say it’s fuck.
4. What is your favorite movie?
Weekend at Bernie’s.
5. What is your favorite indulgence?
#1 Reading #2 Baseball & beer
6. What profession would you not like to do?
Nurse or doctor, or anything with blood.
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
8. What is your FB relationship status (single, married, it’s complicated)?
Married. 18 years in June.
9. What is your biggest phobia?
10. What are your favorite foods?
Anything with Pasta.
11. What are your least favorite foods?
I’m not a picky eater, but I refuse to eat “mystery” meat. If I don’t know what it is, I’m not touching it.
12. You are at a concert, who are you with and who are you seeing?
My best friends and we’d see Pink!
13. What is your favorite quote?
“Never look down on someone unless you’re helping them up.” –Unknown.
14. What is your all-time favorite book?
Motorcycle Man from Kristen Ashley. The kicker, I didn’t read it for the longest time because it didn’t sound like a book I would enjoy.
15. If you could hang out one day with your favorite writer, who would it be and what would you do?
Kristen Ashley and we’d go shopping before having a few drinks.
16. Out of your male characters in your books who would you marry, kill, fuck?
Marry – Chase Adams, Living With Regret
Fuck – Kiran Clark, Locked Away
Kill – Adam, Unlikely Love
17. Out of your female characters in your books who would you marry, kill, fuck?
Marry – Kate Reynolds, Beneath The Lies
Fuck – Belle Paasch, Locked Away
Kill – Cole Castro, Unlikely Love
18. What word or words do you like to read in a book (can pertain to describing anything or just in general)?
I’m not picky. As long as the book holds my attention, I’m happy.
19. What word or words do you not like to read in a book (can pertain to describing anything or just in general)?
I sometimes cringe on the way female body parts are described.
20. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Stars Wars? What’s that?