☆ ☆ ☆INSIDE THE AUTHOR WITH 20 QUESTIONS: NINA BOCCI☆ ☆ ☆
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
P@nt!e$ or m0!$t and I won’t type them out properly 🙂
3. What turns you on?
An intelligent smart ass.
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Son of a bitch.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. What are you reading right now?
Instruments of Darkness by Imogen Robertson.
11. What book(s) do you urge readers to read?
Griffin & Sabine (series) by Nick Bantock.
12. What inspires you?
13. What is your favorite indulgence?
Peanut Butter and a plain Hershey bar.
14. What is your favorite movie?
15. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
My 25-year- old King’s College t-shirt that has seen better days.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
A local shop has Banana with Chocolate and Peanut Butter swirled in and it is heaven.
17. What is something you like to collect?
18. What item must you have with you at all times?
A tiny re-fillable notebook that my friend Emmy bought for me.
19. What city could you get lost in for hours to explore?
20. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I’m terrified of turkeys.
After Dark Question: Who is your favorite Star Wars character?