1. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I went to college to become a paralegal. Guess how many law offices I worked for….zero.
2. What would an ideal day be for you?
Over the summer I took my kids to Hershey Park and my boys had such a blast in the pool with me. My ideal day would be to do a repeat of that and maybe add in a little sun and a good book.
3. What is your favorite curse word?
I motherfuck a whole lot. Can you tell?
4. What is your favorite movie?
Dirty Dancing…because “no one puts baby in the corner.”
5. What is your favorite indulgence?
Tiramisu. I will take it any way I can get it, as a cake or gelato. Just give it to me.
6. What profession would you not like to do?
Any type of office work. I can’t be confined to a desk or a cubicle I would go mad.
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
8. What is your FB relationship status (single, married, it’s complicated)?
Married…so doesn’t that mean complicated?
9. What is your biggest phobia?
Dying young and missing out on my children’s lives.
10. What are your favorite foods?
I love sushi! Steak is a close second.
11. What are your least favorite foods?
Grapefruit, cottage cheese, and I’m not too keen on vegetables unless they are in a salad.
12. You are at a concert, who are you with and who are you seeing?
I’m actually going with my best friend Kristin to see Adele in September. Hello? It’s me. I’m so excited.
13. What is your favorite quote?
“Live in the present and make it beautiful.”
14. What is your all-time favorite book?
Oh come on! There is too many but one of the many I never got over is Me Before You. That’s the first one that comes to mind.
15. If you could hang out one day with your favorite writer, who would it be and what would you do?
I have many favorites but I’ll be at a signing in October with Terri Anne Browning and I love her Rocker Series. I would get her tipsy and pick her brain because those Rockers…they’re everything.
16. Out of your male characters in your books who would you marry, kill, fuck?
Marry – Anthony Bianci because he’s loyal through and through.
Fuck – Jack Parrish because that man knows what to do in the bedroom.
Kill – I already killed him. Rest in Peace my dear friend.
17. Out of your female characters in your books who would you marry, kill, fuck?
Marry – Reina, because she accepts a person flaws and all.
Fuck – Lauren because she’s insatiable.
Kill – I love my girls. I don’t know if I could kill one and they’re kind of badass and would probably take me out before I had the chance.
18. What word or words do you like to read in a book (can pertain to describing anything or just in general?
Nothing stands out to me but I do love a good description and a unique word play on emotions.
19. What word or words do you not like to read in a book (can pertain to describing anything or just in general?
20. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Don’t make fun of me but I have NEVER seen Star Wars. My son just got a new Chewbacca game though and I’m liking the hairy troll looking guy.
Make sure to check out Janine’s latest release, Reckless Temptations, and Tammy’s review of it!