1. What is your favorite word?
Irreverent – because my characters always are.
2. What is your least favorite word?
Rhythm – because I always spell it wrong (I spelled it wrong just now while typing the answer to this question).
3. What turns you on?
A great sense of humor.
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of my kids laughing.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The beep-beep- beep of my washing machine when it’s finished – it literally beeps every 30 seconds until the door is opened. Very annoying – especially when I’m in the middle of writing a scene.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck. It’s versatile – it can invoke so many different emotions depending on when and how a character says it.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything outside that would leave me at the mercy of the weather (like a landscaper or construction worker) – I don’t like to be too hot or too cold.
10. What are you reading right now?
Roman Crazy by Nina Bocci & Alice Clayton (It’s so, sooooo good!!)
11. What book(s) do you urge readers to read?
The kind of books that will leave them feeling happy and that’ll make them smile when they think about certain scenes or lines later on.
12. What inspires you?
Driving in my car, listening to music. I get my best ideas that way.
13. What is your favorite indulgence?
14. What is your favorite movie?
The Princess Bride.
15. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
17. What is something you like to collect?
18. What item must you have with you at all times?
My contact lenses/glasses (I’m kinda blind without them).
19. What city could you get lost in for hours to explore?
20. What is one thing about you that would surprise us?
I read the last page of a book first.
After Dark Question: Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
At the moment, my favorite character is: Kylo Ren. I find him intriguing, I want to know his story. He’s angry and powerful…but at the same time very sad.